Want to set up a limited company?
The benefits for contractors of umbrella or CIS schemes are numerous, however, once a contractor reaches a certain pay grade this often leads to the natural step of starting a limited company.
For contractors wanting to take the leap to becoming the Director of their own limited company, Sterling provide guidance and accountancy support from initial formation through to the ongoing requirements of a business.
Of course, as part of the Sterling brand, the team at Sterling Professional have a high level of expertise in the contracting industry and therefore are qualified to deal with the accountancy requirements of a contractors’ business.
Benefits of establishing a limited company
- We can offer a bespoke service to companies that wish to outsource their accountancy requirements and related administration tasks. This frees up company directors to focus on other aspects of the business and expanding.
- With our contracting expertise and an unparalleled understanding of the outsourcing market, we offer excellent value for money with our competitive monthly fee.
- Contractors will gain more control of their financial affairs.
- Our professional service can be the most tax efficient way of working, with contractors taking home on average 75-80% of their earnings.
- Our professional team offer unlimited support by phone, email and within the Sterling offices.
Accountancy support services
The following services are included in our
monthly fee of £125 + VAT
- Telephone and email support
- Completion of annual statutory accounts
- Completion of company tax return
- Completion of simple self-assessment (Director and 1 Shareholder)
- Access to our FreeAgent cloud based accounting software
- The use of the Sterling registered office address
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence on your behalf
- Completion of annual return (inc. £13 filing fee)
- Completion and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly payroll
- IR35 review per contract
- Issue of additional shares
- Completion of annual PAYE returns
- Dividend documentation
One-off incorporation services
For as little as £50 +VAT, we can offer the following services when incorporating your business
- Company incorporation
- PAYE registration
- Corporation tax registration
If you require we can also offer the
- Assistance with the sourcing of business insurance
- Assistance with set up of a business bank account
- Business banking through our private banking partner Cater Allen